Thursday, March 31, 2011

D'sports hotelier

Memorable experience that is not likely to be forgotten until whenever. many interesting events such as clogs elephants run, gomak flour, throw balloons, tug of war and others. I was one of the home team, also known as blue or trademark is dolphin.our trademark is 'wing flap'.... very funny and others make fun of us kind of chicken. Firstly we do warm up, and finally super junior dance style accompanied by the most hot songs right now 'sorry sorry'. I have participated in the event of flour and sandals gomak spot and elephant sandals... my foots was blistered and most can't forget when I swallowed meal for a many time. I have a new experience. During the announcement of the winner, we all gather and do our own trademark to raise the spirit of gathering. black team won the overall competition because they get the highest score. my team get a second place and  followed by the red team, white team and green team.We also won the group that collects the most trash and we get the hamper.yeahhh......=)

No comments:

Post a Comment