Friday, January 7, 2011

sad in my life

i'm a vegeterian...but i'm not a pure vegeterian.this is because i'm sick.i had an allergic skin.so some kind of food i can't eat such as seafood,chicken,meat,nut and many more.i'm said that i'm not a pure vegeterian because sometime i'm also eat the food that i can't eat when i'm healthy.of course i also want to taste the delicious food like KFC,pizza, and MC donald.my health sometime also depend on the weather.my skin will be so sick when i'm expose to the sunlight.that's the reasons that i'm always use the umbrella and i don't care if one day people will call me as umbrella girl or "minah payung" or whatever.sometime i'm felt give up with my life,i'm felt so sick and tired to faced every days of my sad life.i'm start suffering my disease when i'm form 4.sometime i can't accept all that happen in my life and i always cry.but when i'm thinking back,i'm realized that i'm not one person that suffering with disease and i'm should felt grateful because i'm still live in this beautiful world.THANKS TO GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment