Sunday, January 16, 2011

surprised day

15/1/2011....wake up earlier when my friend call me at the morning and ask me to join her went to the town.actually i'm felt so sleepy but she told me that we went to the town because our group need to use assignment papers.so,we need to buy it.then,we went to the town by 'van kunyit'.it's so popular at UiTM Dungun,Terengganu.when we arrived at the town,we meet with azizi,amir.and wan azhar.we had decided to get breakfast at KFC.i had eated a chicken rice (set A) and chezzy wedges.after finished, i,zura and amir continued our shopping while azizi and wan get back to the campus with kimie's motorcycle.while we walked around the shops,zura had seen a bus and she asked me and amir went to the Kuala Terengganu. I don't know what to say actually i'm really want to go to the KT, that's why i don't want to lost a opportunity to go to the KT.we went to the KT by SP Bumi bus on 1.00 p.m. and we reach there on 2.30 p.m.firstly we start shopping at 'pasar payang' that is the one famous place at Terengganu.then we went to the Bukit Puteri and we had pay RM1 for one person(adult),RM0.50 for child.

No comments:

Post a Comment