Friday, April 8, 2011

DINNER D'HOTELIER~~CORPORATE DIAMOND

4 APRIL 2011, friday.what a beautiful night....the diamond make my eyes dazzled. tonight, i can't recognized all my friends because they was changes with their personality. They looks very beautiful and formal suitable with theme of dinner. "CORPORATE DIAMOND"... all shirt that we wear is not complete without having a diamond at least one. I am so happy at the dinner because i can eated a delicious food such as colourful rice. It is so beautiful and can attracted me to eat more. I also had a watermelon juice although it is not really delicious but i have to drink because i'm exhausted. We also have enjoy a desert such as cake, yellow and red watermelons. The dinner take places at Aspirasi Hall. I'm so happy because i can watched the show from senior and junior. They also having a show competition and for a many time Diploma in Tourism Management get a first place in every years competition for dinner. I am so happy because it can bring a good image to my course and also be proud to be in this course. Alhamdulillah... i also can know all senior and get closed with them. They are so kind and friendly. The dinner finished at 12.00 p.m. After that, the event is not complete without take a picture. The picture can be memory that we can keep until we are old. Sweet memory that cannot be forget until i die...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment