Saturday, April 16, 2011

VISITED OLD FOLK HOUSE- RUMAH EHSAN-

16/4/2011 ( SATURDAY) - Today is a tired and best day for me...this is because i have to wake up earlier to study BPC. I have a final exam...in the same day i also have a trip to old folk house( rumah ehsan). So, i have to prepared myself to face the tired day. I have an exam on 11.00 a.m until 12.00 a.m. While i am answer exam question i have to go out early because i have to change my clothes to go to the old folk after that. Alhamdulillah...i can answer all the question. Then we go to the rumah ehsan by bus UiTM. The journey took a long time because our destination is so far.We take about half hour to arrived. When i was in the bus, i watched a funny story.The story make me laught repeatly. I am so happy. We arrived at 2.00p.m. We continue to perform the Zohor prayer at the mosque in the old folk house area. After that, we had the chicken rice for lunch. After lunch, we are divided by group to do a mutual cooperation. I pull a weed and clean the area at old folk house. Although i am so tired now but i'm so happy because i get a new experience and can get closed with all my friend.We work together to finished all the jobs. I also happy when i can chat with with aunt and uncle at the house. I'm so sad when i look their condition. I can't imagine if i had in their condition when i get old. They look so happy when they met with we. Lastly, we gathered at the canteen to closed the programme. Then, we eated a caked and then give a souvenirs to the old folk. We leaved at 5.30 p.m. and get arrived at UiTM at 6.30p.m. I am so tired but happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment