Friday, April 8, 2011

MY DREAM CAR


Every human in this world having their own dream to get something that they want. For me i want a beautiful car. I can't imagine my feeling if i get a new car and i will drive it. wow...it so amazing to get a new car. I can't be patient to get my own car.so, that i can go anywhere that i want to go without depend on another person. It so difficult to get something that we want. It should be more effort to achieved the dream. Every night in my dream i can see that i'm driving a sport car through a road with a beautiful scenery. I also can bring my family where ever they want to go. Having this dream make me jealous when i see some rich people that have a beautiful car such an easy way.huh...that is not fair. But all that happen in this life have a reasons. I'm happy with my life now although i'm not from a rich family but i get loving from my family. I have a friend, knowledge and a kind lecturer. So. i am very lucky and i'm felt grateful. Alhamdulillah.....=) but i will try to make a dream become a reality...InsyaAllah...

No comments:

Post a Comment